- Painting of the Adirondack Chairs: First-Year Seminar groups personalize Adirondack chairs with paint during Scene II Orientation.
- Glow Party: Freshmen dance the night away under the glow of neon lights. Three dueling DJs provide the music. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council.
- MarlinStock: A concert held each September on Batten Lawn. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council.
- Mud Games
Mud Games is a campus tradition where teams compete in physical challenges in a mud pit. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council.
- Homecoming Office Decorating Contest
Offices and academic departments decorate in the Homecoming theme and compete for prizes.
Airband is an annual lip sync performance that often includes dancing and skits. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council.
- Chalk the 'Walk
Chalk the 'Walk invites students, faculty, and staff to create fun chalk drawings on the sidewalk between Batten Center and the Hofheimer Library in celebration of Homecoming. These drawings can promote an organization or express VWC pride.
- Homecoming Court Nomination
Currently enrolled undergraduates may nominate themselves to run for Homecoming Court. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors are recognized.
- Homecoming Court Finalists
Homecoming Court finalists are chosen by the VWC student population from a list of nominees. Freshmen, sophomore, and junior court winners are announced by campus-wide email and participate in the Homecoming Parade and the Homecoming Tailgate. The top 3 senior court nominees participate in the Homecoming Parade and the Homecoming Tailgate, where the King and Queen are announced.
- Homecoming Dance
Homecoming Dance is an annual party with a DJ and photographer. Students dress to impress!
- Homecoming Parade
The parade route begins behind Batten (by the tennis courts) and travels from Village 2 to Hofheimer Library, where registrants perform brief skits or routines.
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat: Residential students wear costumes and hand out candy to children from the community. Craft activities are also offered. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council and Residence Life.
- Halloween Haunted House: Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council.
- Christmas Tree Lighting: Students, faculty, and staff sing carols, light candles, and drink hot cocoa before lighting the tree behind Godwin. The highlight is a rousing rendition of the Twelve Days of Christmas. The ceremony celebrates the life of '76 graduate and Navy Seal Lt. Slator Clay Blackiston, III.
- Underpants Run: Students don underwear over their clothes and run around campus to blow off steam during exams. Sponsored by RecX.
- Spa A La Marlin on Reading Day: Students are treated to free massages, relaxing activities, and snacks before exams. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council.
- Special Olympics: The Special Olympics, Virginia Area 2 Basketball Tournament is held on campus. Sponsored by Community Service.
- Seafood in the Dell: Students and alumni enjoy seafood and music on Batten Lawn. Sponsored by Residence Life and Wesleyan Activities Council.
- Spring Fling: Students enjoy live music, games, and food at this annual concert. Sponsored by Wesleyan Activities Council and Residence Life.
- Senior Week: Senior Week events include Wesleyan Wednesday at Shorebreak, Baccalaureate Services, and a fun outing to a local venue. Sponsored by Student Government Association, Wesleyan Activities Council, Marlin Ministries, and Alumni Relations.