Current External Scholarships
Inquire about financial aid programs sponsored by your or your parents' employers. Also pursue financial aid scholarships on the web and through your church, public school system, local businesses, grocery stores, department stores, banks, credit unions, pharmaceutical companies, national brands and companies such as Tylenol, Pepsi-Cola, Kellogg's, Wal-Marts, K-Marts, etc. Check also with local civic groups and professional organizations. Scholarships are out there, you just have to take the time to look for them and then apply!
Check back each week for a new opportunities
Software Providers Education Scholarship
Organization: Software Providers
Deadline: January 15th, April 15th, July 15th, October 15th 2015
(1) Student who graduated high school between August 1, 2013-June 1, 2014, who will be enrolled as a freshman at a two-year or four-year college or university during fall 2014
(2) a student enrolled during the 2013-2014 academic year and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university who will continue such full-time enrollment throughout the entire 2014-2015 academic year.
PeopleClaim Advocacy Training Internship Program and Scholarship
- Must have an interest in helping others.
- Have a passion for participating and improving the practice of law and dispute resolution.
- Highly motivated and self-motivated.
James "Rhio" O'Connor Memorial Scholarship Fund
Organization: Surviving Mesothelioma
Eligibility Requirements: Open to all majors and all grade levels
Jan and Egerton and Don Smitley Mesothelioma Scholarship
Deadline: October 9, 2016
Eligibility Requirements: This essay contest is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are 18-years-old or older and are currently enrolled in a college or university located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. U.S. territories are excluded.
The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program
Deadline: October 15, 2015
Eligibility Requirements: Students enrolled in a two year, four year, or a graduate program are eligible to apply.
Reservation Counter College Scholarship
Organization: Reservation Counter
Deadline: October 15, 2015
Eligibility Requirements: Students enrolled in a two year, four year, or a graduate program are encouraged to apply. The General Scholarship is awarded each fall and spring semester.
Tungsten Rings & Co. Scholarship Program
Organization: Tungsten Rings & Co. Scholarship Program
Deadline: October 15,2015 Amount: $1,000
Eligibility Requirements: Students enrolled in a two year, four year, graduate or vocational program may apply. This Scholarship is awarded every Fall & Spring.
Deadline: December 31, 2015
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of computer engineering, computer science or in another technical discipline such as electrical engineering, physics or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
National Debt Relief Scholarship
Organization: National Debt Relief
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Eligibility Requirements: The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States. Graduate and undergraduate students can apply Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor's degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).