skip to main content

Summer Sessions


Summer Sessions Offerings

Virginia Wesleyan College Summer Sessions is open to current VWC students as well as students from other colleges who wish to transfer credits back to their home institutions. Courses are offered in a variety of academic areas – Click here to see the offerings in each session.

For more information, please visit or contact the Adult Studies Program Office of the college which administers the summer program.
Phone: 757.455.3263

Current VWC and New students should contact their advisers for course approval and complete the Promissory Note and Student Information form at the front desk to be released to register. Continuing students may register online.

Non-VWC students who wish to take courses and have the credits transferred back to their home institution, need to fill out a Transient Application Form.

Transient Students

  1. Receive approval to take a VWC course from your home institution.
  2. Complete the Transient Application Form and submit to the Adult Studies Program Office
  3. Complete the VWC paperwork for Registration (obtain forms from the VWC Adult Studies Program Office).
    1. Registration Form
    2. Promissory Note
  4. Submit the paperwork, along with the tuition payment, to the Adult Studies Program Office either in person or by mail (no faxes accepted) at 1584 Wesleyan Dr., Norfolk, VA 23502.

Download the forms for summer sessions

Website Comments/Feedback

© 2016 Virginia Wesleyan College