Print and submit completed forms to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
Office of the Registrar
Clarke Academic Center
- Application for Approval as Transient Student
If you are currently enrolled at Virginia Wesleyan and wish to take a course at another college, you must complete this form prior to registering for any courses. Read the instructions and special notes at the bottom of the form before signing.
- Application for Guided Study, Independent Research and Tutorial
- Change of Address - Students should log in and use the address change form on WebAdvisor
- Major/Minor/Adviser Declaration Form
- Withdrawal Notification
- Transcript Request
There is no fee for an official paper transcript.
- NEW! Transcript Request (electronic) A service fee is required.
Alumni without a WebAdvisor login may request a transcript through Transcripts on Demand by Scrip-Safe at https://iwantmytranscript.com/vwc.
Electronic Transcript Option through WebAdvisor
Current (and recent) students can print an unofficial transcript from WebAdvisor (Academic History) or complete the Transcript Request Form on WebAdvisor for an official transcript and submit it electronically.
This is the preferred method for requesting your Virginia Wesleyan transcript. We are partnering with eScrip-Safe, a secure Electronic Transcript Delivery Network. You can choose the delivery option (electronic or printed) when you request a transcript by using the Transcript Request Form.
- No fee
- Immediate delivery after processing
- Extremely secure. Transcripts are NOT e-mailed. They will be sent to eScrip-Safe's secure server, where the recipient will retrieve the transcript.
- Excellent tracking capabilities
- Easy to use
- Meets industry & national standards - FERPA compliant
Self Service Enrollment Verification through WebAdvisor
You can now enjoy the ease of performing various enrollment verification activities in the convenience of your own room or home at any time of the day or night. Best of all, there is no waiting time for this service.
Log in to WebAdvisor. Click on "Students" and scroll down to "Web Miscellaneous Programs" where you will find "National Student Clearinghouse--Student Self-Service." This link will bring you to the National Student Clearinghouse site login. Fill in the required information and log in. You can then print out an enrollment certificate as well as view other information about your loan deferments. When you are finished, be sure to log off of the Clearinghouse site as well as WebAdvisor