Becoming a Partner
Community partners from both profit or non-profit organizations will be asked to:
- Commit to participate in the project for two to four years;
- Agree to work with a predetermined number of students;
- Have their representatives speak or teach on campus as part of the project;
- Provide a range of externship or shadowing experiences across the organization; and
- Make opportunities available for extended, substantive semester-long internships.
For further information, please contact Dr. Larry Hultgren, Director of PORTfolio or Ms. Debbie Hicks, Director of Career Services.