Thank you for your interest in scheduling a Group Visit with Virginia Wesleyan College! Through our Group Visit Program prospective students will become familiar with VWC through an information session provided by an admissions staff member and a campus tour provided by VWC Student Ambassadors. The information session covers the admissions process, information about faculty & academic programs, undergraduate research, internship options, and the many activities available to VWC students.
Please review the following information carefully prior to completing and submitting your information form.
- Accommodations for Group Visits are limited; tours are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays on a first-come, first- serve basis
- Requests for Group Visits should be received at least 2 weeks prior to your desired visit date. Your tour is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation notice that includes your tour date, time, and other pertinent information.
*Please note: Due to limitations, we are unable to accommodate group visits for anyone other than high school & transfer students from February 15- May 15
- If you plan to eat in the dining hall on campus you must do so between 11 am – 1pm
- The cost of dining on campus is $6.35 per person, including tax
- Payment should come from one source (i.e. all cash at one time, one check for entire party, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to review the above information. If you and your students are interested in this opportunity, please contact Admissions Counselor Brad Jones.
All Group Visit requests will be approved by the Dean of Admissions. We hope to welcome you to campus soon!
**Groups larger than 40 students may not be accommodated
If you have any questions, please call the Virginia Wesleyan Admissions Office at 800.737.8684 or 757.455.3208.