Wesleyan Activities Council
Wesleyan Activities Council (WAC) is a student programming board that provides social, educational, and community-building activities on campus. It is the primary programming arm of the Office of Student Activities, thus it helps support the mission of that office. WAC membership is open to full-time, undergraduate students of Virginia Wesleyan College who are in good judicial standing and have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average. Appointments are by calendar year. The application and interview process takes place each November.
- Event Supervisors- Three paid students who lead event planning and weekly meetings, oversee assigned events, and manage event staff
- Event Staff- Nine volunteer students who advertise for events, execute day-of-event logistics, and troubleshoot concerns
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Provide quality entertainment for peers
- Shape campus culture and traditions
- Make friends and network
2016 WAC Members
- Event Supervisors: Georgia Walker, Jasmin Reeves, Abby Horgan
- Event Staff: Justin Smith, Tiff Gregory, Tiffany Cariker, Dominique Williams, Destini Garrison, Emilee Pierson, Gabby Adams
Learn more about the Wesleyan Activities Council by visiting the Office of Student Activities, Greek Life, and Commuter Services in Batten Center 019.