Apply to be an orientation leader . . .
We are now accepting Student Orientation Staff (SOS) applications for Orientation, Scene I.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have completed two full semesters at Virginia Wesleyan College prior to June 2012.
- Must be enrolled at Virginia Wesleyan College in fall 2012.
- Must be in good standing, academically and socially.
- Participate in all Student Orientation Staff training sessions:
- Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. in Blocker Auditorium.
- Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. in Shafer Room of Boyd Dining Center.
- Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. in Shafer Room of Boyd Dining Center.
- And, most importantly, be reliable, punctual, energetic, responsible, flexible, collaborative, demonstrate strong verbal communication skills, and a team player.
- Student Orientation Staff members will receive a stipend of $150.00. $75.00 will be paid on June 22, and $75.00 will be paid on July 9.
- Room and board for June 21, June 22, July 8, and July 9.
- Staff polo shirt.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to impact the Class of 2016, increase your leadership skills, and share your Marlin Pride with incoming students!
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, April 16.
For more information, contact Jenn Mitchell at 757.233.8785, Michele Obenour at 757.455.3273, or David Buckingham at 757.455.3212.