Friday, Mar. 7, 2014
39 ° Cloudy
Employers desiring to visit the campus for recruitment purposes, may choose from three options:
1) an informal Company Information Table in the Batten Student Center
2) make a Company Presentation in a reserved room
3) conduct on-campus Interviews on either an "open" or "pre-select" basis.
For complete instructions, see our "Employer On-campus Visitation Program" reservation form. There is a $50 fee for options one and two. The fee covers table or room reservation, the printing and posting of 25 fliers throughout the campus, posting the visit online on our campus Events Page and in our weekly career newsletter, and notification to appropriate student & faculty departments. Once you have completed your On-campus Visitation Program reservation form, please fax it to 757.233.8748.
Make your plans NOW and reserve your recruitment date.
Employers may conduct on-campus interviews through either the pre-selection or open appointment scheduling method. E-mail Career Services with your preferred date and time-frame, and complete an On-Campus Visitation Program reservation form. (There is no fee for on-campus interviewing.) Fax your request to 757.233.8748.
1. If this is your first posting, send us an e-mail to give us your company name and address and the name of your contact person.
2. Once we have entered your company information into our database, you will receive a return e-mail with our job listings password and complete instructions for posting your positions using the "Add job listing" link below. All posted jobs must meet EEO regulations.
3. You may post future employment opportunities at any time by following the instructions in your e-mail notification.
Add job listing
You may also submit job descriptions by fax to 757.233.8748 or send as an email attachment to email@example.com using the Job/Internship Listing Form available on our website. You may also submit your own written job description. Be sure to include application instructions.
You may submit your position with an application deadline date or as an "until filled" position which will remain online for 60 days. You can also list a position as "on-going" if you wish to receive resumes on a perpetual basis. (Please read the "Important Guidelines" in right-hand column on this page.)
Through your involvement with the Career Services Center, you will discover a wealth of resourcing for your organization's hiring needs.
Please call Career Services at 757.455.3337 if we can assist you in these or other ways.