Ways to Give
Ways to support Virginia Wesleyan College
- You may support VWC with an outright gift or planned gift.
- An outright gift is that of cash, securities, real estate, or corporate matching gifts
- A deferred Gift is that of a bequest, annuity, trust, life insurance policy, or retirement account
- Virginia Wesleyan College is certified as a "qualified charitable organization" and meets the standards and requirements of the Internal Revenue Service within the meaning of IRS code Section 501(c)(3).
- Under this code, all contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes (subject to statutory limitations) and for federal estate and gift tax purposes.
- The College's federal identification number for tax purposes is 54-6039600.