The Virginia Wesleyan Society
Empower Virginia Wesleyan College students for success in a rapidly changing world.
- Our students. Gifts from the Wesleyan Society provide life-changing opportunities for Virginia Wesleyan students.
- Annual Scholarships. Over 95 percent of the College’s full-time students rely on merit-based scholarships to help them receive a transformative education regardless of financial circumstances.
- Undergraduate Research The annual fund makes graduate-quality research possible for our students, whether it’s collecting samples from the Chesapeake Bay or co-authoring an original paper on business ethics with a faculty member.
- Internships More than 50 percent of Virginia Wesleyan students take advantage of internship or practicum opportunities via the College’s unique partnerships with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, cultural organizations and more.
- Study Abroad Exchange programs and faculty-led trips give Virginia Wesleyan students once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to become global citizens of the world.
- The Faculty. Your gift to the Annual Fund allows our professors to stay on the cutting-edge of their field by exploring experiential learning opportunities.
- The College. Become a partner in the College’s efforts to improve its rankings, enhance its national reputation and demonstrate a broad base of support essential for attracting, recruiting and retaining the best faculty and students.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive updates about the College, our students, and inspiring stories of support with the Wesleyan Society newsletter
- Socialize with fellow donors, faculty and current students at special receptions held for Society members
- Receive information and invitations to key events from the President throughout the year
- Feel the satisfaction of knowing that you are touching the lives of every one of our students and helping the College become an ever-greater source of pride for alumni, their families and the community