Signing up with e2Campus will allow Virginia Wesleyan to notify you immediately in times of emergency. You may provide up to two phone numbers to a device capable of receiving text messages - cell phones and/or pagers - AND one e-mail address.
- To create an account you must have a valid Virginia Wesleyan e-mail username and password.
- Because of Federal legislation, the College CANNOT sign students up for this service. You must "opt-in" to receive messages from e2Campus.
- If you change cell phone carriers, you will need to update your account, even if you keep the same phone number.
- Standard text messaging fees apply.
- If you are having trouble creating an account or have questions regrading this service, please send us an email.