Available to qualified seniors (apply junior year)
- Enroll in pre-internship class fall of senior year
- Students responsible for locating internships (with help)
- Work full-time spring semester
- Internship seminar one night a week
- Internships frequently result in job offers
Types of internships:
- Operations - perform specific, on-going responsibilities that are an integral part of the sponsoring agency's daily operations.
- Special Projects – undertake projects which are of use to the organization but difficult to undertake by regular employees who are committed to daily operations.
- Management Trainee - rotate through several or all of the organization's departments or functional units.
Examples of recent internship-sponsoring organizations:
For more information contact the MBE Internship Director, Dr. Robert Albertson.