The remaining balance can be financed in many different ways.
You may choose to pay the difference by:
- Cash, money order or check. The due date for fall is the last week of July and for spring the first week of December. Please contact the Business Office at 757.455.3280 or , for information regarding your account balance and specific due dates.
- MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The college outsources our credit card payments. Please visit www.afford.com and click onetime payment . There is a 2% service fee added to each credit card transaction.
- Payment plans are a convenient way to spread college costs out over an eight or ten month period. Virginia Wesleyan participates with one outside agency that offers payment plans to all of our students. The payment plan is:
The only additional cost to the family for the plan is a $70.00 yearly set up fee. No interest is charged on the payment plan.
- Federal PLUS Loan (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students). Your parent may apply online at www.studentloans.gov. PLUS loans are low-interest loans (currently 7.9%) which can be repaid over a longer period of time (up to ten years with a $50 minimum monthly payment). Repayment begins within 60 days of the loan being disbursed.
- Alternative Loans for undergraduate students. This is a private loan borrowed by the student with a credit worthy cosigner. Students who are interested in this option may apply online at www.elmselect.com.
If you have any questions about any of the above options, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 757.455.3345 or email@example.com.