Submit a completed application, furnish all transcripts, and we will make an admissions decision within 3 business days!
In order to get you through the application and financial process smoothly, we encourage you to immediately begin working on the following:
- Get on the mailing list! An application can be mailed to your home by completing an online inquiry card.
- Complete the Virginia Wesleyan College application online. You also have the option to download the Virginia Wesleyan College application .
- Request official transcripts from each previous college or university be sent to Virginia Wesleyan.
- Request official high school transcripts be sent to Virginia Wesleyan (for foreign language placement purposes).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Virginia state residents complete the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant application. The deadline to submit this application is July 31.
You should also plan to visit the campus for a tour and to set up an appointment with our transfer counselor, Sara Gastler. You may also call the Admissions Office at 800.737.8684 or 757.455.3208 to schedule a campus tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to Virginia Wesleyan College!