Current External Scholarships
Inquire about financial aid programs sponsored by your or your parents' employers. Also pursue financial aid scholarships on the web and through your church, public school system, local businesses, grocery stores, department stores, banks, credit unions, pharmaceutical companies, national brands and companies such as Tylenol, Pepsi-Cola, Kellogg's, Wal-Marts, K-Marts, etc. Check also with local civic groups and professional organizations. Scholarships are out there, you just have to take the time to look for them and then apply!
Check back each week for a new opportunities
Software Providers Education Scholarship
Organization: Software Providers
Deadline: January 15th, April 15th, July 15th, October 15th 2015
(1) Student who graduated high school between August 1, 2013-June 1, 2014, who will be enrolled as a freshman at a two-year or four-year college or university during fall 2014
(2) a student enrolled during the 2013-2014 academic year and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university who will continue such full-time enrollment throughout the entire 2014-2015 academic year.
PeopleClaim Advocacy Training Internship Program and Scholarship
- Must have an interest in helping others.
- Have a passion for participating and improving the practice of law and dispute resolution.
- Highly motivated and self-motivated.
Jones T-Shirts Scholarship
Deadline: September 7, 2015
Eligibility Requirements: Any college level students that will be attending school Winter 2015 in the United States of America is eligible for our "Love Your Career" scholarship, being offered by JonesTshirts. Any applicant must have met all of the requirements outlined above in order to qualify.
Student Loan Assistance Counsel Scholarship
Organization: Student Loan Assistance Counsel
Deadline: September 15, 2015
- Be Enrolled in full-time studies at a college, trades, or technical school
- Be currently residing in the United States and intend on continuing studies in the United States.
- Open to all majors and grade levels
Deadline: September 15, 2015
Eligibility Requirements: Open to all students enrolled in accredited academic institutions, and high school seniors who are enrolling upon graduation. Students of all majors and intended majors are welcome to participate. Applicants must be residents of the United states. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Deadline: December 31, 2015
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of computer engineering, computer science or in another technical discipline such as electrical engineering, physics or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
National Debt Relief Scholarship
Organization: National Debt Relief
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Eligibility Requirements: The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States. Graduate and undergraduate students can apply Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor's degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).