Current External Scholarships
Inquire about financial aid programs sponsored by your or your parents' employers. Also pursue financial aid scholarships on the web and through your church, public school system, local businesses, grocery stores, department stores, banks, credit unions, pharmaceutical companies, national brands and companies such as Tylenol, Pepsi-Cola, Kellogg's, Wal-Marts, K-Marts, etc. Check also with local civic groups and professional organizations. Scholarships are out there, you just have to take the time to look for them and then apply!
Check back each week for a new opportunities
Budda Teas Fair Trade Scholarship Program
Eligibility Requirements: We are looking for students who can clearly demonstrate their passion and personal commitment to fair trade and responsible practices. open to all grade levels and majors.
Innovation in Education Scholarship
Organization: LA Tutors
Deadline: The 20th of every month
- Must be enrolled as a high school or college/university student with the United States or Canada.
- Mush have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the loves of others.
PeopleClaim Advocacy Training Internship Program and Scholarship
- Must have an interest in helping others.
- Have a passion for participating and improving the practice of law and dispute resolution.
- Highly motivated and self-motivated.
James "Rhio" O'Connor Memorial Scholarship Fund
Organization: Surviving Mesothelioma
Eligibility Requirements: Open to all majors and all grade levels
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
Organization: Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
Amount: Various scholarships
Eligibility Requirements: Please click the below link for more information on the CBCF scholarships.
Prize Rebel Scholarship
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Format: 3 Short Essays under 500 words each
Eligibility: High school students enrolling in a post secondary school or students currently attending a post secondary school. This includes undergraduates and graduate students.
Brian Zeiger Firm's Scholarship
Deadline: April 10, 2017
Description: The Zeiger Firm is proud to offer this opportunity to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future. The winner will be determined through an essay contest which should include originality, quality writing, and responsiveness to the contest topic.
Band With Success Scholarship
Organization: Larson Jewelers
Deadline: April 15th, 2017
Description : Larson Jewelers are offering a $1,000 scholarship EACH semester. All you have to do is answer 3 small essay questions. They will announce the winner on the website.
2017 Multimedia Scholarship for Creative Students
Deadline: April 16, 2017
- No Essay!
- No GPA!
- Students submit projects that respond to the prompt in one of the following media categories:
- Creative writing
- Five students will each be awarded $1,000 toward their college tuition. There will be one awardee per medium.
- Students reflect on this year's prompt: Represent your views about the concepts of education vs. learning.
CoilLaw, LLC Law Scholarship
Organization: CoilLaw, LLC Law
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Description: It is a scholarship application. In the link it will give you the application and eligibility requirements.
Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
Scholarship name: Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship .
Deadline to apply: June 30, 2017
Description: Every year we award a $1,500 scholarship to the student who best demonstrates exceptional volunteer involvement in their community
SeniorAdvice Caregiver and Volunteer Scholarships
Amount: $1000 (2)
Deadline: August 15, 2017
Description: For students who have volunteered for a senior non-profit or who have acted as caregiver to an adult relative
2017 TestPrepHQ Entrepreneur Scholarship
One (1) $1,000 scholarship for the best submitted essay as determined by our judges. This scholarship was created to help future entrepreneurs afford the cost of getting a college degree of their choosing and to help them along the path to entrepreneurship.
Deadline: October 15, 2017
- Any current college or university student enrolled in a 2-year, 4-year or graduate program during the 2017 school year is eligible.
- The student must be enrolled, and be able to provide proof of such, at an accredited university, college or trade school.
Organization: BoB Scholarship
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Description: Application should submit the well written essay,info graphic or articles( 1000 words or more) on the topic relating to the site. Your essay info graphics or article will be judged on the level of freshness creativity and uniqueness, as well as the content.
Comfy PC Work Internet Marketing Scholarship
Deadline: December 20, 2017
- •Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the Winter 2016 academic year.
- •Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- •Must apply to the contest via email and provide your First & Last name, Phone, address, School name and Area of Study, and any document which can proof you are a student.
- •Must provide a written essay
*Winners will be chosen on December 31, 2017