How to Apply
Submit a completed application, furnish all transcripts, and we will make an admissions decision within 10 business days!
In order to get you through the application and financial process smoothly, we encourage you to immediately begin working on the following:
- Get on the mailing list! An application can be mailed to your home by completing an online inquiry card.
- Complete the Virginia Wesleyan College application online. You also have the option to download the Virginia Wesleyan College application .
- Request official high school transcripts be sent to Virginia Wesleyan.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Virginia state residents complete the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant application. The deadline to submit this application is July 31.
You should also plan to visit the campus for a tour. You may also call the Admissions Office at 800.737.8684 or 757.455.3208 to schedule a campus tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to Virginia Wesleyan College!