Applying to Virginia Wesleyan
Thank you for your interest in attending Virginia Wesleyan College.
We keep it simple, which saves you time. Our application is free and we don't require an essay or letters of recommendation to make an admission decision. The application process includes three steps:
- Create your account
- Submit your application
- Submit the official documents required in order that an admission decision may be made.
- Freshmen Required Documents: Official High School Transcript and SAT or ACT Test Score
- Transfer Required Documents: Official Transcript(s) from all colleges / universities attended
To get you on your way, we'll need to make sure you're using the best application to apply to Virginia Wesleyan College. We have a few easy questions to point you in the right direction.
If you are applying as any of the following, click here.
- Readmit Student
- Visiting Student
- Dual Enrollment / Advanced Scholars Student
- Non-degree / Audit Student
- Educators / Re-certification Student
Have you already started your application?
Finish your application by logging into the account you already created. Don't delay in finishing your application, as your admission folder must be complete in order for us to give you an admission decision.