Summer School Offerings
Virginia Wesleyan College offers three sessions of summer courses. All sessions begin on May 28, 2013.
Virginia Wesleyan College Summer School is open to current VWC students as well as students from other colleges who wish to transfer credits back to their home institutions. Courses are offered in a variety of academic areas – click the links below to see the offerings in each session.
Registration Begins in early April.
- Summer Tuition Rate - $360 per credit hour
- Fall ASP Tuition Rate - $360 per credit hour
Live Online Schedule:
- Session 1 - May 28 - June 24 - 4 weeks
- Session 2 - May 28 - August 16 - 12 weeks
- Session 3 - May 28 - July 16 - 7 weeks.
Current VWC and New students should contact their advisers for course approval and complete the Promissory Note and Student Information form at the front desk to be released to register. Continuing students may register online.
Non-VWC students who wish to take courses and have the credits transferred back to their home institution, need to fill out a Transient Application Form.
- Receive approval to take a VWC course from your home institution.
- Complete the Transient Application Form and submit with the $25 Application Fee to the Adult Studies Program Office.
- Complete the VWC paperwork for Registration (obtain forms from the VWC Adult Studies Program Office).
- Registration Form
- Promissory Note
- Submit the paperwork, along with the tuition payment, to the Adult Studies Program Office either in person or by mail (no faxes accepted) at 1584 Wesleyan Dr., Norfolk, VA 23502.