Skip Navigation


General application for admission to the Adult Studies Program

This application is for all individuals who wish to enroll at the College as a student in the Adult Studies Program including anyone seeking admission to the Alternative Certification for Teachers Program and non-degree seekers.

Transient Application

This form is used if you are a student at another college wishing to take a class at VWC for credit at your home institution.

Employer Tuition Deferral program authorization form

This form is used if your employer pays for your tuition and you defer payment to the end of the semester. Submit the completed form to the Adult Studies Office at the time of registration. The form must be signed by both student and employer.

Student Information Form

Grade release form

The Grade Release form is to be completed by the student. This gives permission for ASP to send a grade letter stating the tuition and the grades for the courses taken that semester. A grade release must be completed each semester for the correct term and classes. You must submit this at the time of registration or by fax to the ASP office before registration. The Grade Release form is not to be confused with a grade report, which is generated by the Registrar's Office by request. Your official grades can be viewed and printed from MARSIS.

Veterans registration form

This form should be completed each semester by veterans using the Virginia educational benefits program.

Transcript request form

This form is used to request transcripts from other colleges to be sent to Virginia Wesleyan.

Drop / Withdraw Policy

This brochure describes how to drop or withdraw from classes, the deadlines by which to do so and explains refunds due.

Items due at the time of registration are: Course Selection Form with adviser signature, Promissory Note, ETD form (if needed), Grade Release Form (if needed) and employer voucher if applicable.

Website Comments/Feedback

©2014 Virginia Wesleyan College