General application for admission to the Adult Studies Program
This application is for all individuals who wish to enroll at the College as a student in the Adult Studies Program including anyone seeking admission to the Alternative Certification for Teachers Program and non-degree seekers.
This form is used if you are a student at another college wishing to take a class at VWC for credit at your home institution.
Employer Tuition Deferral program authorization form
This form is used if your employer pays for your tuition and you defer payment to the end of the semester. Submit the completed form to the Adult Studies Office at the time of registration. The form must be signed by both student and employer.
- Fall 2012 authorization form
- Winter 2012 authorization form
- Spring 2013 authorization form
- Summer 2013 authorization form
- Fall 2013 authorization form
Grade release form
The Grade Release form is to be completed by the student. This gives permission for ASP to send a grade letter stating the tuition and the grades for the courses taken that semester. A grade release must be completed each semester for the correct term and classes. You must submit this at the time of registration or by fax to the ASP office before registration. The Grade Release form is not to be confused with a grade report, which is generated by the Registrar's Office by request. Your official grades can be viewed and printed from MARSIS.
- Fall 2012 grade release form
- Winter 2012 grade release form
- Spring 2013 grade release form
- Summer 2013 grade release form
- Fall 2013 grade release form
Veterans registration form
This form should be completed each semester by veterans using the Virginia educational benefits program.
Transcript request form
This form is used to request transcripts from other colleges to be sent to Virginia Wesleyan.
Drop / Withdraw Policy
This brochure describes how to drop or withdraw from classes, the deadlines by which to do so and explains refunds due.
- Fall 2012 Drop and/or Withdraw Policy
- Spring 2013 Drop and/or Withdraw Policy
- Summer 2013 Drop and/or Withdraw Policy
- Fall 2013 Drop and/or Withdraw Policy
Items due at the time of registration are: Course Selection Form with adviser signature, Promissory Note, ETD form (if needed), Grade Release Form (if needed) and employer voucher if applicable.