The following template pages can be used in PowerPoint presentations created by students, faculty and staff when representing Virginia Wesleyan College in an official capacity.
- First left-click and save the file you wish to use in your presentation to your computer.
- Click the slide that you want to add a background picture to. To select multiple slides, click a slide, and then press and hold CTRL while you click the other slides.
- On the Design tab, in the Background group, click Background Styles, and then click Format Background.
- Click Fill, and then click Picture or texture fill.
- To insert a picture from a file, click File, and then locate and double-click the picture that you want to insert.
- Do one of the following:
- To use the picture as a background for the slides that you selected, click Close.
- To use the picture as a background for all of the slides in your presentation, click Apply to All.
- Please note, Office/Powerpoint 2013 has a widescreen and a standard slide format. The slides below are in the standard format. Read instructions for switching format here.