Undergraduate Research Grant For Research Projects
REQUIREMENTS OF RESEARCH GRANT & STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES
If awarded a research grant, the student is required to complete the following:
- Meet with the Director of Undergraduate Research, Dr. Sara Sewell, soon after notification of the award. E-mail Dr. Sewell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an appointment.
- Make all financial arrangements through VWC's Business Office with Ms. Midge Zimmerman. You may contact Ms. Zimmerman at email@example.com.
- After completion of the project, submit an itemized expense record to Dr. Sewell.
- After completion of the project, submit an abstract to Dr. Sewell.
- After completion of the project, submit 2 or 3 photographs of you conducting research. These pictures might be used for publicity.
- It is expected that all students who receive financial support from the Undergraduate Research Program present at VWC's annual Undergraduate Research Symposium during the spring term.
ALL fields are required