Tech Room Request Instructions—Fall 2013
February 8 – 18, 2013
- Login to WebAdvisor. Go to your main menu.
- Click on "Technology Room Request" under "Other WebAdvisor Links."
- Select "Fall" and click "Continue."
- At the top of the page, enter course department and number, ie "MATH 104." Choose two possible rooms for this class. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter any brief comments or justification needed for your choice of rooms. This may help determine greatest need if multiple requests are received for the same room/time.
- Carefully select 1st AND 2nd choice of days/times. Click "Submit."
- View your requests on the next screen.
- Request another tech room for another course/section by clicking on "Request another tech classroom for a course" at the bottom. You will be taken back to the beginning of the selection process. A confirmation e-mail will be e-mailed to you for each class.
NOTE: If you change your mind after selecting a room and time, you may go through the selection process again for that particular class and section and your original choice will be overridden.