Advising Worksheet for Web Registration (optional)
Click on a link and follow the instructions specific to each form. Links open in a new browser tab.
Please note that, for SACS compliance, courses in the General Studies curriculum (ENG 105, W, FL, A, H, L, Q, S, T, V, SIE) must "not narrowly focus on those skills, techniques, and procedures specific to a particular occupation or profession." (SACS 2.7.3)
Please note that courses carrying an A, H, S, T or V designation may require only ENG 105 and/or FYE 101 as course prerequisites.
- New Course
- Course Modification
- Procedures for Course Modifications, New Course Proposals and Changes to Majors or Minors
- A - Aesthetic Understanding
- H - Historical Perspectives
- L - Natural Science Laboratory
- Q - Quantitative Perspective
- S - Institutional and Cultural Systems
- T - Literary Textual Analysis (Please consult the following instructions.)
- V - Ethical Values and Faith Perspectives
- I - Senior Integrative Experience (SIE)
- W - Writing Intensive