Foreign Language Proficiency
All students must demonstrate proficiency in a language other than English.
Proficiency can be demonstrated by:
- Completion of one language in high school through the third level with a final grade of C or higher.
- Advanced Placement (AP test score of 4 or higher in French Language, German Language, or Spanish Language.)
- Score of at least 600 on the CEEB Foreign Language Achievement test.
- Completion of language studies through VWC's 111 / 112 / 213 course.
- Completion of language studies through VWC's 112 course. (Students bringing in 60 or more credits.)
- Transfer credit for college level coursework through the intermediate level.
- CLEP (Registrar's approval required.)
- Proficiency in a language other than English. (Interview required.)