Professional Development Forms
- Classroom Technology Request Form
- Office Technology Request Form
- Faculty Development Funding Application
- Faculty Conference Funding Guidelines
- Sabbatical Request Form
- Faculty Summer Development Grant Application Packet
- Professional Activities Forms (PAFs) - Individualized forms are sent to each faculty member by the Office of Institutional Research towards the end of each assessment period.
Click on a link and follow the instructions specific to each form. Links open in a new browser tab.
Please note that, for SACS compliance, courses in the General Studies curriculum (ENG 105, W, FL, A, H, L, Q, S, T, V, SIE) must "not narrowly focus on those skills, techniques, and procedures specific to a particular occupation or profession." (SACS 2.7.3)
Please note that courses carrying an A, H, S, T or V designation may require only ENG 105 and/or FYE 101 as course prerequisites.
- New Course
- Course Modification
- Procedures for Course Modifications, New Course Proposals and Changes to Majors or Minors
- Course Enhancement Funding
- A - Aesthetic Understanding
- H - Historical Perspectives
- L - Natural Science Laboratory
- Q - Quantitative Perspective
- S - Institutional and Cultural Systems
- T - Literary Textual Analysis (Please consult the following instructions.)
- V - Ethical Values and Faith Perspectives
- I - Senior Integrative Experience (SIE)
- W - Writing Intensive